Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Today's meditation: Imitation of Christ

On Having a Humble Opinions of Oneself:
...It is useless to spend much time in talking; only a holy life and a good conscience will ease your mind and satisfy your soul, enabling you to face God with confidence.
...Remember, the more you know, the more severely you will be judged. So do not be proud of any skill or knowledge you may have, for such is an awesome responsibility.
...Always think kindly of others, while holding yourself as nothing; this is true wisdom and leads to perfection.

My thoughts:
If I could only keep my mouth shut and get to confession as much as possible!!!
Pride is my main vice...I need to stop making excuses!!!
Speak and think kindly in all things.
SEE EVERTHING, OVER LOOK A LOT AND CORRECT LITTLE. Pope John XXIII
+JMJ+Thy will be done!!!

No comments: