Thursday, July 24, 2008

Arbonne Products:

OK...I turned 40 this year...so after reading Danielle Beans recommendation on Arbonne Products...I decided to get some samples...

Arbonne Sea Salt Scrub: probably one of the coolest products that has ever touched my face...I said products sweetheart...not you!!! I have never used a facial scrub on a regular basis, because they felt yucky and made my face feel funny. This Sea Salt Scrub (try any they sell) felt so smooth and cleaned out my pores like nothing I ever tried!!! (and no, I am not getting money to say this...)

I also have used the Illminating Enzyme Peel. Which so far...so good. I will get back to you more on that after I have used it awhile. They have lots of amazing products and I will be happy to blog on them later after I give them a try. If you are interested in finding out more about getting a discount or to ask any questions...please contact:

Susan Brennan
suefoxb@gmail.com

No comments: