Best Fried Rice ever!
Dice up the following and set aside.
- 1 small onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 celery stalks
In a small bowl scramble 2 eggs. I push the cooked vegetables to one side of the pan and pour the eggs in and scramble.
Next add your cooked rice. Mix well. Add the following spices:
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons of sugar, depending on how sweet you like it
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoons ginger powder
- crushed red peppers
- about 2 tablespoons of soy sauce. Add a little more if rice seems too dry. Add diced meat or shrimp if making this as a main dish.
- Mix everything well and then add about a cup of frozen peas. 2 cups of shredded cabbage and 2 green onions diced. Cover and steam on low until cabbage and peas are cooked, about 10 minutes.