- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened at room temp
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened at room temp
- 3 cups sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
· Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy (do not over beat);
· gradually add sugar, beating well.
· Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until combined.
· Sift 3 cups of flour. Combine flour and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended after each addition. Stir in vanilla
· Pour batter into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt pan.
Bake at 300° for 1 hour and 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 to 15 minutes; remove from pan, and let cool completely on wire rack.
Found this recipe here.
THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+