Sunday, July 27, 2008

oh yea...I'm the mom...

I am the youngest of nine...I always had someone cleaning up after me...I just realized that I am the mom...I know-I have been a mom for over 18 years...but, when I see the junk on the floor...I'm the mom...and someone bigger than me is not going to automatically pick it up!!! (so, I need to build the HABIT to just do it, or tell my kids to do it)

I hate cleaning...I am not a natural neat person...I would love to be more like Martha...but, I am much more like Mary...I have just come to the realization that I need to be neater, but accept that I WILL ALWAYS HAVE TO WORK ON IT!!! I just can't buy the right stuff to clean, organize, or help me(trust me I am always looking for the magic wand)...I have to just work on it each and every second of every day!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I'm not the only one!
Iknow it's a blessing to serve my
family (I just don't feel the joy in housework.)Maybe I could say
my morning prayers while my hands are busy. Working mom of 5.