Friday, September 28, 2012

Mom's coaching soccer to a bunch of boys???

I have been so excited about paying off our house that I forgot to mention that I am coaching a boys middle school CYO soccer team. 

I just found out that we are in first place and I am so excited. The other coach is an amazing momma of five wonderful kids and happened to coach a girls college basketball team. She has taught me so much about coaching and raising the bar for the kids. We make a great team, me with my 7 month old foster baby in a stroller and her with her daughter in a pink sling strapped on tight. 

My oldest son holding his little sister after he just dumped her water bottle on her after her first game ever!!!

I laughed when I just read this.

I let you know how we continue to do...hopefully we will make it to the playoffs...I am getting very competitive!!!

Thy Will Be Done!!! +JMJ+

No comments: