Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Toy Review Tuesday:


Hopping Horses...
Every family needs just one...
We have had about five...when I get sick of them, I give them away. One time the horse came off and my kids played with that horse for about five years. They used him as their pet, the donkey in our Christmas play, and the horse used for battle.

Rule #one: never pay full price for one of these great treasures!!! We have been given them, found them in peoples trash, and gotten them from garage sales practically brand new for under $4!!!

What I like:
*boys and girls can use them
*entertains my two year old for almost an hour
*can be used outside or brought inside


What I don't like:
*takes up lots of space inside
*some make noise (look for off button under horse)
*giving them away sometimes makes some of my kids sad

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+


2 comments:

Rob said...

under don't likes you forgot that it sits outside most of the time (cause its so big) and gets filthy and then its dragged into our house...

Anonymous said...

I REALLY WANT THIS TOY!

Check craigslist look under bouncy or spring horse in toys for sale in your area- I have found a few like that but I have to wait till the next payday!