Thursday, August 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZIE!!!




















Wow, I can 't believe you are 15...my first summer sweetie. You have always been an easy child. Best of all---a great cleaner!!! I have the class room to prove it!!! This year you accomplished alot in school. So smart and so so motivated!!!


I can tell this will be another good year and I am afraid that my little caterpillar will become a big butterfly!!! Don't forget your way home sweet and beautiful butterfly. Most of all, stay close to CHRIST!!!

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How many children do you have with end of summer birthdays? You know there is a special place in heaven for women with ten or more kids and especially those with children born in August and early September in the south!