Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Toy Review Tuesday: STAR WAR TOYS...

Star wars Evolutions
Star war galactic heroes

My 18 and 16 year old boys can't believe how soft I have gotten over the years...I think they were 9 and 7 when I let them watch the first star wars movie...I think it was on a TV smaller than my computer screen and in black in white. Now my 2 year old walks around with "guys" all the time and my 4 year old could probably tell you more about the characters than I...the shame!!!

My favorite star wars toys are star war toys galactic heroes by Hasbro. At this time my kids favor the Star wars evolutions sets. Of course I couldn't forget the all time favorite star war Lego sets that clutter my son's floors.

What I like: the galactic heroes are reasonably priced and durable for all ages and sex.

What I don't like: the evolution sets have too many pieces and get lost. Hasbro at this time does not send you the little gun your sweetie lost from the set. The Lego sets can be destroyed in minutes of putting them together for hours by little lovely siblings and hurt my feet when tread upon. The Lego company used to send out separately the really cool piece your kiddy lost for a very small fee.
FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN ON THE TOY REVIEW TUESDAY!!!

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

No comments: