Thursday, August 13, 2009

Small Success Thursday:

1. Made bed today
2. Got to daily mass this week
3. Cleaned out classroom
4. Cut boys hair

Go check out other mom's successes here!!!


Party of Eight said...

Wow! Great successes, Sam!!! I cut my boys hair, too, but I only know how to do buzzcuts :P

Rob said...

btw - i noticed the bed was made but forgot to thank you. so thank you

Jo Flemings said...

I think you deserve dinner out for all of this or at least a dozen roses and you can tell Rob I said the kind you buy AND that smell good!
Don't tell anyone but I NEVER make the bed anymore- I just don't get to it, people are doing well to eat around here or to have clean undies- don't count on both simultaneously. Lucky for them its Friday- clean clothes! This is why I qualify as the captain of the B team.

ViolinMama said...

Wow!!! What a great week!!!

GOOD for you!