Tuesday, August 18, 2009

TOY REVIEW TUESDAY: join in...

Our old faithful puppet theater
Step 2's new and improved puppet theater

I never thought to ask...but if you would like to join in and add this type of review to your blog than go right ahead !!! Thanks to Mary for suggesting it. The more the merrier. I have to say, it is the easiest thing to blog about. Look around you, what are your kids playing with or what is your husband tripping over? Just send me the link and I will send it on to others...we can all put in our two cents worth and learn about some great toys too!!!

This week I am reviewing a toy we have had for over 10 years. It has lasted and been used weekly as a drive thru, grocery store, boat, house, and yes-for puppets too. We had the old version but I am a big believer in Step 2 products. We have had many that can with hold my kids very rough playing.

Here link to Mary for her review on wooden trains.


THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

1 comment:

Mary @ Cheerios said...

Hi Sam! Thanks for linking to me b/c now I have a toy review tuesday :)
God bless,
Mary @ Cheerios