Last week I posted this...now you know why my kids don't miss me!!! As my five year old "nark" said...mom, we had a movie feast why you were away...it was soooo fun!!!
I went on a retreat from Thursday evening until Sunday night. Here are a few lessons that I my husband learned will watching the kids alone.
• Wii is a great babysitter
• Chocolate cake left out on the counter over night still makes a great breakfast
• Kids can go 72 hours just fine on pizza, nachos and fluff sandwiches
• Diapers don’t need to be changed nearly as much as women think
• Ronald Regan was right, ketchup is a vegetable
• If you haven’t seen your 18 month-old in half an hour – bad things are probably happening
• Our kitchen sink is big enough to hold all the dishes we own
• It’s possible to clean a 5,000 sq foot house in 30 minutes before the mom gets home
• Baths are optional
• Yelling at your 3 year-old for wearing miss-matched socks might indicate that your have consumed too much coffee
• cotton-candy is very very very sticky
• My kids are great and I wouldn't trade any (well almost any) of them
• My wife is a much better mother than I
THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+