Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Today's Gospel...

Today's Gospel: Matthew 20: 17-28

Don't you just love mothers??? We are boastful, conceded, control mongers...ok, well, at least I am!!! Just see what the mother of the sons of Zebedee pulls out with this comment to JESUS (the son of GOD): " Command that these two sons of mine sit, one at your right and the other at your left, in your kingdom."

Hello Lady-I am guessing Our Lady and Good St. Joseph are keeping those seats warm!!!

I mean I am pushy, but would I come out with this one? I am the youngest too, so I am always getting my way. I have even had a priest talk about me in a homily after reading the gospel of the the persistent widow. Well, sorry...I try to get stuff done?!@*

May my good and loving Lord forgive me when I am just too pushy and give me wisdom to know when to speak and when to be quiet!!!

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

No comments: