Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My wonderful state in life !?@*

Part of my morning routine when I am pregnant is waking up around 6 putting on my support hose and heading out to 6:30am mass before the kids wake up. Sometimes...like this morning as I was walking out the door I thought I heard a squeak...should I just keep going and pretend I didn't hear the baby or EMBRACE my state in life and go get my boy.

I went upstairs and found my almost 2 year old playing "guys" with his 7 and 9 year old brother...oh yea, he had a real stinky diaper...so I stayed home and played playmobile with the boys for about an hour.

So much for making mass...I guess I will just say a good Spiritual Communion Prayer:

Spiritual Communion Prayer

My Jesus, I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul.
Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally,
come at least spiritually into my heart.
I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You.
Never permit me to be separated from You.

Sorry gotta go...I hear at least three of my "state in life" calling me!!!

Thy will be done!!! +JMJ+

No comments: