Monday, January 12, 2009

WHY DIDN'T THE LITTLE ELVES COME LAST NIGHT?

I have always loved the story of the Elves and the Shoemaker. I love the generous little guys who come to help out in complete secrecy. Well, they didn't show up at my house last night!!!

Last night at 9pm, after watching my all time favorite TV show, Extreme Home Make-Over, I fell fast asleep. When I woke up this morning my teens left the kitchen a mess!!! They had friends over to watch the 2 hour premiere 24. There were popcorn bags, bowls, nachos, smores makings, soda cans, etc...and the sink was overflowing with dishes!!!

So, after I almost cried...as if Monday Mornings aren't my least favorite anyway...I buckled down and cleaned up!!! I do feel great now that it is back in order!!!

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

No comments: