Friday, January 23, 2009

My easy artichoke dip...

Unlike my friend Mau...I hate to cook!!! So when I do cook...it is easy and stuff I have on hand!!!

This is one of my favorite dips...

Quick and Easy Artichoke Dip Recipe

Preparation time - 15 minutes.
Ingredients
I use whatever I find on sale:
2 14 oz. cans of artichokes (packed in water or oil)
2 cups of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 to 1 cup of mayonnaise
Salt and pepper

Method
1 Drain the artichokes from the can. Coarsely chop them.

2 Combine chopped chokes, Parmesan, and mayo into a microwave or oven-proof serving dish.

3 Cook on 350 till brown on top...(20min) or Microwave on high heat for 5 minutes, pausing occasionally to stir, to ensure that the dip gets heated evenly. Add fresh ground pepper and salt to taste.

Serve with toasted, thinly sliced French baguettes, crackers, or even chips.

No comments: