Thursday, January 22, 2009

MARCH FOR LIFE...

I feel strange being home and not on the bus heading to the March...I got 3 little guys with bad colds and that "STATE IN LIFE" thing is callling my name. Fortunately the four older kids headed out with youth group at 6 am this morning, so at least some of us got to go.

I felt bad when I had to cancel our 10 spots on the bus this week...but, felt much better when the woman in charge said their were 20 on the waiting list!!! Thanks be to God!!!

My other kids will stay home in the warmth today missing their favorite part of the march...the bus ride!!! Wow no car seats and lots of friends.

May God bless all those downtown today and may the Good Lord bless our new president with wisdom.

Please join us in our prayers for complete conversion of heart of our nations leader. I am especially praying for the intercession of St. Padre Pio and to Obama's guardian angle to guide him in all ways, especially to protect the unborn and all life from conception to natural death.

THY WILL BE DONE!!!+JMJ+

No comments: