Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I REALLY WANTED TO BE AMAZING TODAY...

I really wanted to be amazing today:

If I was being amazing I would not be on line right now and I would be doing dishes, laundry, cleaning up the house, preparing for dinner, reading to a kid, or one of the other hundred things I should do!!!

If I was being amazing I would not be in my PJ's still...(yes, it is 1:30pm) I would not of put a movie on so I could take my pregnancy power nap...I would of been dressed, face on, and catering to my family...

OK...I will try to be amazing tomorrow...it is a good thing because tomorrow is Thursday...and on Thursday's at Faith and Family it is Small Success Day!!! I will work on getting dressed!!!

THY WILL BE DONE!!!+JMJ+

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam- you are so totally a girl after my own heart- I needed to be amazing today too, but I am just wasting time and I really need that nap... do you ever think you are really testing God's patience? That worry quickly fades in the looming dilemma of what will I make for dinner out of chicken breasts and quinoa...or rather how long will it take and how much will it cut into my nap? Where is that elusive housekeeper when you need her... Alice? Alice? Tomorrow tomorrow I'll be who I really am tomorow, I might even get closer after my naaaaaapppp.....

Party of Eleven said...

Ah, the pregnancy nap :) Where you feel like you hit a wall and all you can do is lay down and close your eyes...

Katie said...

I was right there with you!! I was in jammies until 2 PM and I am not even pregnant!!