Thursday, January 15, 2009

PRAYERS FOR A YOUNG GIRL GOING TO HAVE AN ABORTION

I really thought I was called to do a new blog to pray for women who were in labor.

I have been getting more and more emails asking to pray for young women who are scheduled to get an abortion.

This morning I got this email:

In your charity please pray for a Catholic high school girl who has an abortion scheduled on Friday and is being pressured by her parents to do this against her conscience. Please pray through the intercession of Saint Gianna Beretta Molla! Thanking you profusely and asking for this to be widely disseminated. I remain Yours in Christ, (a priest in Hilton Head SC)

Let us ask Christ to spare this young lady and her baby from this horrible situation!!!

THY WILL DONE!!! +JMJ+

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awful~! Count on our family prayers... St. Gianna pray for us.
God bless,
Mary

Anonymous said...

Sam, I also just asked my team to pray too...miracles happen- keep praying!!!