Wednesday, January 7, 2009

BEST MATERNITY BUY OF ALL!!!

This is my "13Th" pregnancy...(one miscarriage 16 years ago) and this is one of my absolute new favorite things!!!

I saw one years ago and thought $14 was way to much...and didn't buy it...well I just bought one for about $17 and it is worth every penny!!! I looked at pant extenders and they all look bulky and uncomfortable. This is so comfy!!!

I have just expanded my wardrobe!!! I bought black...It is comfortable and moves in what ever direction I want...and I can wear all my "skinny" pants still!!! It works great for those "new" styles pants that drop below the belly for some reason...it gives you about 7 inches of space between your shirt and your pants too, so I don't have to keep pulling down my shirt.

I am guessing when the baby is born and I am nursing it will come in handy to hide my stomach when I don't have on a nursing shirt.

Totally cool!!!

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

No comments: