Sunday, October 26, 2008

WEEKENDS=FAT!!!

I have been trying soooo hard to loose weight...I actually lost 4lbs and one pant size....but, if you saw my Peanut Butter Frosting Recipe yesterday, you know I had a fattening weekend. It started Saturday when my daughter came home from college and made a chocolate cake with our families favorite Peanut Butter Frosting...of course I had to lick the bowl, the spoon, the dish, the beaters, the knife...do I need to say more???

We were having my daughters boyfriend's family over for his birthday...it was a first time visit... It went well...they were very nice...we aren't sure if they came to meet us or see the freak show of a family with 11 kids? His family is from Chile and his mother showed up with Chilean desserts!!! The cake looked like a huge candy bar...tasted like one too, than she made these cookies that were simply amazing...needless to say...Saturday Night = 1 1/2 lbs...Today we all went out to eat with my father in love for Chinese Buffet...that probably totaled at least another pound.

NOT to mention my "mom eating disorder" which entails me eating EVERYONE'S LEFTOVERS...that would be: ten kids (#11 would be my son away in the seminary...you think I would of lost weight with my son away...but, I use my missing him another reason to eat) left over cake, cookies, ice cream, hamburger, french fries, peanut butter chocolate cake, and what ever is within reach!!!

Back to the tread mill in the morning...

THY WILL BE DONE!!!+JMJ+

No comments: