Saturday, October 11, 2008

IMITATION OF CHRIST: Meditation of the day...

The Fourth Chapter
We Must Walk Before God in Humility and Truth (part one)

The Voice of Christ
MY CHILD, walk before Me in truth, and seek Me always in the simplicity of your heart. He who walks before Me in truth shall be defended from the attacks of evil, and the truth shall free him from seducers and from the slanders of wicked men. For if the truth has made you free, then you shall be free indeed, and you shall not care for the vain words of men.

The Disciple
O Lord, it is true. I ask that it be with me as You say. Let your truth teach me. Let it guard me, and keep me safe to the end. Let it free me from all evil affection and badly ordered love, and I shall walk with You in great freedom of heart.


(Simplicity is so important...we need to do this in our lives and the lives of our family)
THY WILL BE DONE!!!+JMJ+

No comments: