WHAT I WANT YOU TO KNOW BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME FOR COLLEGE
1. You shall Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength. Say your morning/evening prayers, get to mass and confession as much as possible.
2. You shall Love your neighbor as yourself. Be a good roommate. Watch what you say and do at all times. Remember Christ is there with you. Don’t fall into any traps of unkindness or backbiting. These are your friends for life.
3. Eat well and exercise.
4. Keep in touch as much as possible. Call, text, email, and visit often!!!
5. Study hard and do your best. Don’t miss class, mass, or meals!!!
6. Stay organized and clean up after yourself.
7. Listen to the HOLY SPIRIT. Don’t put yourself in awkward situations…be prudent about who you are with, where you go, and what you do!!! Watch where you park and make sure you have someone to walk with at night. Remember to call on your guardian angel when you need help quick!!!
8. Have good clean fun. Participate in club and school activities. Smile a lot!!!
9. Do well on your job. Show them how amazing you are. Be on time, do your best, clean up, and look nice.
10. REMEMBER WE LOVE YOU AND ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!