Monday, August 11, 2008

Good News for Catholics...

We are at the beach in Kitty Hawk, NC...It is so exciting to be part of our Roman Catholic Family...we went to 9am Sunday mass here and I don't think I have ever been to a mass with so many families. (It could easily filled the Washington National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception) There were three large churches worth of families. Kids were every where, I think most families had around four kids. I felt HOPE like I haven't felt in a long time.

It reminded me of the Catholic Homeschool conferences in Manassas many years ago, when you felt good about your life, just being in the building with these families..."if they can do it...I can do it!"

It's great to see Catholics going to mass while on vacation. It brought a big smile to my face.

Thy will be done!!! +JMJ+

No comments: