Monday, September 21, 2009

SHOULD I BE WORRIED???


It has been a long week...last Monday at this time I was in labor, my husband was with me every gripping step!!! He not only has had to take care of the other nine kids, but especially me and the baby. Come to think of it; the two who don't live here, have taken some brain space...buying plain tickets to come home, and answering my daughter's cooking questions as she experiences her first year in an apartment. (yes-she asks her dad-the cook)


So this morning after a very long sleep deprived week...he got to go to work!!! In our 20 years of marriage I have never seen him so happy to go to work. As I watched him leave I noticed a very large suitcase hidden in the bushes and he sped away;) Little does he know I have tracking devices in all his running shoes for times like this!!!


I will sit here on the couch counting down till four when my baby will be back home to take care of me and the baby!!!


THANKS HONEY-I TOTALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOU DO FOR US!!!


THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

No comments: