Monday, July 23, 2012

Today's blessing:

I just got off the phone with a very, very, holy priest, who has had a large healing ministry, to pray for me. He gave me an over the phone healing prayer that knocked my socks off...I thought I was gonna float off the bed!!!

Then he reminded me of this story from many years ago:

When I was around age 16 I attended daily mass at 6:30 am, one day I asked him to pray for me to find a holy husband who wanted lots of kids. He said he smiled when about 24 years later he opened his mail in New Hampshire and saw the Washington Catholic Standard. He said he made a mental note to tell the story to Bishop Holley in a couple of weeks when he visited for the priest conference. When he saw him he told him the story and Bishop Holley laughed and asked him to pray that well for him and his ministry!



Who doesn't believe in the power of prayer? Well, I do or I wouldn't be working so hard on asking everyone I know and then some to pray for a MIRACLE for my baby! What mom wouldn't go to the ends of the earth to save her baby's life?

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+


1 comment:

Christina said...

I have been praying for you and your baby...I found out about your situation and blog through Jessica at Shower of Roses and have been busy reading all of your past posts. You have such an amazing family! Now that I know you asked your priest to pray for you to find a husband that wishes to have many kids, I am going to have to ask my priest to do the same tomorrow (I am 26 and am searching for a Catholic husband who is open to having many children). Anyway please know that you and your son are in my prayers and remember you made it through another week..at this stage every week is important and you are doing great! I was born 26 years ago at only 25 weeks (weighing under three pounds) and God willing there were no complications and currently I am as healthy as can be.