Monday, July 30, 2012

More encouragement:

Please bear with me as I share some of the many encouraging messages...since this blog was actually started as a scrap book for my family I decided to post them here to reflect back on.

Just got this-
As I knelt  in Mass offering my communion for you.  I heard a woman's voice gently say:   
 "As she holds her son close to her heart; I hold my Son close to hers. Be not afraid." 
It overwhelmed me.  It was as clear as if the woman next to me whispered it in my ear.  I even looked if she did; but only my girls were next to me.
  
I continue to pray for you, baby and family.   
Warmly, Jennifer
     
Be anxious for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.   
And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.
Phillippians 4:4-8
 
THY WILL BE DONE!!!+JMJ+

No comments: