Sunday, July 29, 2012

BED REST day 12

I have had a really tough 24 hours. Besides getting restless I started getting discouraged. I keep trying to find the best position for the least fluid loss. Most often I have been on my left side. Yesterday it didn't matter how I positioned myself I kept spotting and losing amniotic fluid. In the evening the spotting was getting worse and I thought the end was near. I tossed and turned all night holding on to my baby begging God for a MIRACLE.

This morning was even worse, no matter what I did I couldn't feel Steven move. I tried to stay distracted, I had some visitors and our deacon brought me communion. I had texted my midwife and she came over as soon as she could. I was so nervous...but she immediately heard a strong heartbeat! She can't figure out how this little guy is surviving. We appreciate each minute with our little guy and pray that no matter what His will is...that we will be strong and accept it!

THY WILL BE DONE!!!+JMJ+

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers. Pete and Katie

susan said...

We will continue praying for you all, Sam!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you and Steven. Waiting is so hard, and I completely understand how you miss your work being your prayer. But the sweet sacrifice you are offering now is so pleasing to God, and so inspirational for all of us who know and love you. Hang in there! Love, Lisa Brenninkmeyer

Robin E. said...

Offering up every day for you and baby Steven Thomas since I heard of your situation. You are a great mom, Sam!

Robin E. said...

Have you been able to consult with the Tepeyac Family Center mentioned in the Baby Joey article and the one linked to on Rachel Balducci's post (on Faith and Family Live)? Maybe they could help in some way. Praying!

Joyce Correll said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers Sam. Please don't lose your faithful spirit. If anyone can do this--it's you.
Thinking of your situation gives so many people strength to live their everyday lives. You are an inspiration!!!!

Katie said...

Praying for you hard Sam! Hang on to HOPE!

Sam said...

Robin- I have contacted Tepeyac Family Center and they acknowledge the seriousness of the situation...they are praying and are available to me at any time for consultation.

Colleen said...

Praying for strength for you Sam to get through each day and remain strong! God WILL see you through this! Praying for you and baby Steven!

StephC said...

You and Steven remain in our family's daily prayers here in PA. When you feel discouragement creeping in, imagine all of us around the country, lowering you on your couch down through the roof to Our Lord's feet!
Be of good cheer and God bless!