Monday, May 11, 2009

TEENAGERS...

In April I became the mom of five teenagers!!!

I know I give my teenagers a hard time...but, I do love them. So far so good...they are a good bunch and arise to their call. Sometimes it is in the middle of the night when the little guys need help and mom and dad can't hear them. (we sleep downstairs) I can never under estimate the love the little guys have for them...THEY ARE SUPERSTARS...when they walk downstairs the little guys cheer!!!

I have always joked with others that they should have kids till they have a 13 year old to leave them all with...half joking. It is such a different world not dragging little guys around and ruining naps. They are always willing to watch the little guys while I run errands. They are great at putting the little guys to bed and giving baths. I don't know what I would do without them.

So here's to my wonderful teenagers!!! I really do love you!!! Sorry for being a nagging mom!!!

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

1 comment:

Rob said...

you have 5 teenagers? man your old.

alex must me sitting on a phone book in that picture