Saturday, May 9, 2009

BETTER THAN DINNER AND THE MOVIES...

My husband and I have always tried to have a date night about once a month. In the early days with little babies and no money it may have just been a walk or dinner together. As our kids got older maybe take-out and watching a movie at home. Then we had teenagers who could babysit and it was a quick bite to eat for lunch, going out to dinner, or maybe a movie.

My love language is service...so much more than flowers that die or Ben & Jerry's Heath Bar Crunch that makes me feel fat, my super amazing hubby gave me the best gift of all this year!!! He hired a woman to come once a month to clean our three bathrooms!!! She is wonderful, she cleans where we never would think of cleaning and spends so much time and energy on it. We all love the smell of "Dorie" and my hubby comes home from work on the day she has come and says, "I smell Dorie!". The kids who have bathroom duty that day love her too. It is the best $45 we spend each month!!!

The five LOVE LANGUAGES:
1. Affirmation
2. Quality Time
3. Gifts
4. Service
5. Physical Touch

These tips have helped me learn how to show each of my children and my husband how much I love and appreciate them.

THANKS HONEY your the best!!!

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

No comments: