Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We are going PUBLIC...

My husband and I went to public school all of our lives!!! Maybe that is why even before we got married, we decided to home school our kids!!! I have been a mom for over 19 years and it took my tenth child who has a speech problem to get us to SIGN ON with the school system...what a huge decision. I have never filled out so many papers and signed so many forms, we even need to get a vaccine we never did...(kinda creepy). Even for my kids in college. We have already been getting calls from the county computer letting us know of report cards coming home, testing for high school, wow...what a lot of stuff to do.


This morning I was a wreak. I was rushing around getting everything ready. Backpack, clothes, good breakfast, hair done...wow, I love homeschooling!!!



BREAKFAST...

SO EXCITED...RUNNING TO THE CAR!!!


IN FRONT OF SCHOOL...





PUTTING HER BAG ON THE COAT RACK...(picture of best friend behind her)



PLAYING WITH THE TOYS...













No picture of the 41 year old mom expecting her 12th kid who never had to take her kid to school before...about to cry...


THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

3 comments:

Laura O in AK said...

We had the boys in parochial school for a while before we began homeschooling. I think I'd be a wreck as well over sending one into the public schools. But, I suppose it would like the time we put the eldest into daycare when I was working full time. Hubby had a harder time of it than I did and our son was already a year old.

Maurisa said...

How long will she be there? Will you be bringing her home again? You are one brave mother.

Mary said...

Sam! kid #2 was in public school for a year when she was 3 too...all i have to say is more baths and more matching clothes were needed! :)