Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Oh, that is why I am so great???!!!


Have I mentioned that I am the youngest of nine??? I have four big sisters and four big brothers...I am totally without question spoiled!!! Even to this day...just ask #8 who was the youngest for 6 years!!! They still spoil me...they give me cars, money, help, furniture...you name it...I totally think they support my kids cause, "they remember how it was..."
My five daughters are pretty amazing too...go figure!!!

My husband found this in the LONDON TIMES:
Growing up with at least one girl in the family makes people more able to cope with their problems. The researchers believed that daughters and
sisters tie loved ones closer together and encourage them to communicate their emotions more effectively.

According to Professor Tony Cassidy, who carried out the study with other researchers, "Sisters appear to encourage more open communication and cohesion in families. However, brothers seem to have the alternative effect. Emotional expression is fundamental to good psychological health and having sisters promotes this in families."

Girls who had sisters also tended to be more independent and achievement-oriented.


The study questioned close to 600 young adults about the make-up of their families and their emotional well-being.


Well, I always wondered why I was so happy and my daughters are so fantastic...I will just add this to my list!!!

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

No comments: