Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our Easter Celebration...

Our Holy Week went a little like this...We added a bit of this and that...

Holy Thursday was more amazing than I ever dreamed!!!





Two of my teenagers in the Youth Group Stations...a weeping woman and a soldier...


We did our eggs Friday after naps and before dinner, each year the kids get more into it!!! This year some left their eggs to soak up the dye (can't be good for you!!!) till Sat morning!!!


A "new" neighbor called and offered me some baskets she had...I said sure (because I try to never say no to generosity!!!)...and the thought of trying to find all the baskets in the house and attic wasn't my favorite thing. Little did I know that they were stuffed to the max!!! What kindness and attention to detail!!! She had each kids name and age on a card and I didn't need to do a thing. The kids were so surprised to see all the goodies in the basket...I never do a big thing...usually just candy, eggs, and maybe a little toy. It was so thoughtful.

The donated baskets...
Holy Saturday: We did go to the Knights, which is always a fun time (especially since it was a rainy day) and the kids had a blast with friends and "our pretend" cousins...(my brother in Love's family). Sat night we did have company, my daughter's boyfriends family. The food was great and it was a nice relaxing time...till, I gave the little guys a bath and my baby E fell in the tub and practically needed stitches...thank God for neighbors who had liquid bandage!!! That ended our nice evening with a bang!!!

My daughter and her boyfriend...



THE EYE!!!


Easter Sunday went great. We went to 8am mass with my mother in love and headed to see my family for breakfast, egg hunt and left after lunch...then off to my hubby's family about an hour away for another egg hunt and dinner. Then hung out there till late. We also switched some kids... my sister in love took my 14 year old to Florida with her 14 year old, and I got her 7,3,and one year old sons!!! What an unfair trade!!! She took a helper/sitter and I got the little guys!!! They are actually being great and I will get her back in May when she gets four of mine!!!



So we are enjoying a house full of little boys this week with lots of legos, starwars, outside time, and Wii.

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

1 comment:

Rae said...

It looks like you had a great Holy Week. The youth group stations are quite impressive! As is your neighbor's generosity.