Friday, April 17, 2009

PIRATE PARTY GONE BAD...

Geama wanted to have a pirate party with the boys the other day...they decided that a princess party was way more fun!!!








THE ONLY BOY WHO DIDN'T WANT TO WEAR A DRESS AT THE PIRATE PARTY...


Yes these are my boys and their cousins...it takes a confident young man to wear a dress!!!

I wasn't too concerned when I picked them up...then on the ride home, the boys were upset that they forgot to tell Geama to look for high heels at garage sales this summer!!! OK...that is a little wierd!!!
THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

2 comments:

Maurisa said...

That is hysterical! Love the title of this post too. I'm sure you had a couple little girls that were jealous to miss out on the princess party. Or possibly they would have rather joined in a pirate party?

Anonymous said...

Pirates, princesses- yeah its all the same in my world too! Ye can jes call me Grace O'Malley meself-matey-- aaaarrgghhh!