Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Baby Joshy turns 18 today!!!








My Dearest Joshua,

Happy 18th birthday!!! We are so proud of you and the sacrifices you are making to seek the will of God. We miss you so much and can't wait to see you in nine days!!! (hey, whose counting?)

Your 16 year old brother wants to remind you that you can date now that you are 18...Dad says ok on the tattoo and buying cigarettes...I on the other hand say keep on praying for your momma!!!

Even thou you cried for the first two years of your life...you turned out to be a wonderful son and brother!!!

We know God has great plans for you and know we are praying for you!!!


Please lift up a prayer for my son as he discerns his vocation and seeks the wisdom from above!!!

Say it with me: "I LOVE YOU FOREVER, I LIKE YOU FOR ALWAYS, AS LONG AS I'M LIVING MY JOSHY YOU'LL BE!!!"

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! I know you are very proud of him! I hope he has a wonderful day and I am jealous that you will be there in a novena- I know it will be a huge blessing!

I read that book to my kids too- its one of my all time favorites, I've even made a song out of that last line!

God bless you all!