Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Advice for new moms...

Just read a great article here for moms dealing with newborn blues...?(there is great advice in the comments section...)

My advice:
Just hold on tight and pray in your state in life...like when your nursing or doing laundry. Beg for the desire to love infancy!!! I love the fact that we can use the internet so positively...There is so much support here!!! I am expecting my 12th and have always wanted a big crazy family. I do have to confess...I love infancy and I am a morning person...although come 7pm I am out of it. I have a friends who don't like infancy and the good news is that many will have a stage that they will love and be good at. That is why we need to support each other and help out IN ANY WAY we can...who knows you may be the world's best mom of teenagers...then I will send mine over to you!!!

Keep up the great work!!!

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

No comments: