Thursday, September 25, 2008

TYPICAL MOM QUOTE...

People ask me all the time, "how are you so patience, you never yell at your children?" Ha!!! I yell alot and I am a good one for the oh too famous typical comments to my children...recently this one came again...

"YOU KNOW, I WOULD BE A MUCH NICER MOM, IF I HAD OBEDIENT CHILDREN!!!"

I kinda like that one...Sometimes I just crush my little sweeties hearts with cutting comments. Let us pray for one another, so when we are about to say a harming statement to God's precious creations, the HOLY SPIRIT will hold our tongue!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I think mom blurts happen the same way teacher blurts do.
You're tired.
You're trying to be helpful and efficient...
You just want to do what's right..

And the little people just aren't getting it.
THEN OUT COMES A ZINGER.
Yikes.
Prayers for us all that we may have more wiggle room for all those young people we love so much.