Thursday, September 4, 2008

INTERNET SAFETY

I had some say it is too late for the young ones who are already online...That is fine when the parents are with them checking it out.

Check here for suggestions...I liked some of the ideas...just check out what works best for your family.

I got some good advice here.

For more intense stuff check this organization out!!!

This site is full of info for adults.

This group looks helpful too.

If anyone has any other suggestions...please send them along!!!

I am looking for educational sites to use for school and fun!!!

I am looking for Internet safety information for a town wide program we are having in November.

The more advice the better!!!

Thy Will Be Done!!! +JMJ+

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On Breaking Free there is an article about two approaches to Internet safety in schools, specifically dealing with the Internet predator issues (http://www.covenanteyes.com/blog/2008/07/31/two-approaches-to-internet-safety-in-schools/).

The two videos there are very informative, but they highlight some of the different attitudes educators have about the issues. Personally I take the "less-than-cautious approach" because I think it helps parents to ask critical questions about their children specifically rather than simply creating a blanket approach to safety online.