Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Barbara Philomena...

My sweet girl. You are 12...I am so proud of the young lady you are turning into. You were named for my mom and what a special lady you share birthdays with!!!Who would of thought you would take so long to get here? We are grateful to St.Philomena for interceding for us during our pregnancy and know she will be there to be an example of purity for you always. You get better every day. Even thou you are my fifth child and were 19 days late...17 hour labor (started on Good Friday)...I still remember the joy you brought to us all!!! You always make us laugh and you are so much help with the little guys, cooking, and doing projects for me. This Christmas wouldn't of been as magical if it wasn't for you sweetie. Thanks for being such a special part of our crazy family!!! We love you BABS...+JMJ+

No comments: