Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A FAMILY SCRAPBOOK...

My husband and I had the opportunity to go out to eat with some of our family this weekend. It came up about how we have time and why we do blogs. I shared that it was my opportunity to make a family scrapbook (with out the mess) for my kids to see when I am gone. A chance for me to remind them of what I think is important with out nagging...

Or as another family we know whose children are growing, moving, having babies,etc...it is their way of keeping in touch, sharing photo's, finding recipes, reminding of birthdays, family traditions,etc...

Of course they will just read their dad's blog because as usual...he is much cooler and funnier than I will ever be....and cuter!!! And my least favorite-skinner!!! You IRON MAN you!!!+JMJ+

1 comment:

Rob said...

I might be cooler and funny...that remains to be seen...but you are way cuter than me