Sunday, March 9, 2008

TO BLOG OR NOT TO BLOG...

Six months ago I never really knew what a blog actually was...my fellow friends and homeschoolers would ask if I saw "so and so's blog on..." I just kinda shrugged and said no, haven't seen that. So as I nursed my baby late one night I attempted going on my first blog. Wow!!! I was instantly hooked!!! The blog that I visited renewed me in many ways...as a wife, mother, homeschooler, and they spiritually ignited my soul. What an amazing way to touch others. As the months went by and I continued to be inspired by many different blogs, I also felt a new spirit of HOPE. To know that there are many other families trying to meet the needs of Christ to the world was inspiring and exciting!!! To hear stories of how others shared their faith,loved their spouses, raised their children, organized their homes, or just plan had fun, was so awesome. I thought wow, I would like to touch others this way. So, I prayed and asked my spiritual director what he thought. "Why not try it out..." So I keep thinking and thinking...there are many types of Blogs. Why would I do it? To inspire? To share advice? Maybe to just make a family scrapbook of our daily grind and what is going on to later share with my kids. So I will continue to discern what Christ is calling me to do. I have a feeling it will be a little of everything...so here I go...THY WILL BE DONE...I will just take baby steps...