Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Meditation of the day...IMITATION OF CHRIST...

Learn to obey, you who are but dust! Learn to humble yourself, you who are but earth and clay, and bow down under the foot of every man! Learn to break your own will, to submit to all subjection! Be zealous against yourself! Allow no pride to dwell in you, but prove yourself so humble and lowly that all may walk over you and trample upon you as dust in the streets!

What have you, vain man, to complain of? What answer can you make, vile sinner, to those who accuse you, you who have so often offended God and so many times deserved hell? But My eye has spared you because your soul was precious in My sight, so that you might know My love and always be thankful for My benefits, so that you might give yourself continually to true subjection and humility, and might patiently endure contempt.

Who would of thought that the Imitation of Christ would speak so clearly to parents!!!
Hmmm...patiently endure contempt...not doing too well in this today. Lord help me prepare myself and my kids for your coming!!!
THY WILL BE DONE!!!+JMJ+

No comments: