Friday, December 12, 2008

Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe...

The image of Our Lady of Guadalupe has been my favorite for about 16 years. I am guessing my attraction was the fact that she was pregnant in this image. I also received great graces 16 years ago when I had my only miscarriage and my friend took my plea for another baby to her shrine. It was weeks after my miscarriage that I became pregnant with my son Caleb. My third birth and Our Lady interceded for eight more...ok, Our Lady were ready again!!! Thy will be done, right?

I have really enjoyed doing the Novena To Our Lady. I loved the prayers and the petitions.

Dear Lord give me gentleness and strength, lively faith to do your Son's holy will, walk valiantly, fortify my will, help me obtain an abundance of graces, multiply priestly vocations, help us live a holy life and educate our children, and help us fulfill our duties in our State In Life!!!

THY WILL BE DONE!!!+JMJ+

No comments: