Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas House Tour...

Faith & Family is having a Christmas House Tour...and since I am still celebrating the Birth of Christ (and way behind posting my Advent pictures) I thought I would join in!!! These are the wonderful Gingerbread houses my kids make each year with their "Aunt Rosemary" She has blessed us with this gift for about 10 years. She is a professional!!! My Little Cecilia was too young this year so her three big siblings who didn't get to make one this year helped her with the last one on the right. (I think they had more fun than she did!!!)




These mittens were a gift from a "godparent" aren't they darling!!!
This is our Naivety set we got 1/2 price last year for our Christmas gift. The Wise Men have been getting closer...my darling neighbor girls keep watching for them to get closer!!!

I wish I had a before and after picture of the Stable...It was a large crate from England out of my neighbors trash...as I was dragging it across the street he and his grandson's pulled up:) My teens were so embarrassed!!! But, they got out of the car and carried it to the chosen spot. They were thrilled it was going to good use and took a photo to send to England from the sender!!! I am so the recycler!!!


Front entrance...on top of my really cool wooden lockers.

MY HOLY FAMILY center piece...

Our life size Advent Calender...we use our window panes...and window paint...then add our feast days and Jesse Tree ornaments.

Our Lady of Guadalupe and St. Lucy (from TJ Maxx) on the right!!!
My St Nicholas Display...With my son's picture on the bottom corner...

1 comment:

Educational Calendar said...

awesome pics !!!
I like it very much... thanks a lot for sharing it with us.