Friday, January 25, 2013

What Super Hero are You?

So I am at the March for Life today...
trying to keep a low profile and along comes a group of
SUPER HERO'S
begging me to have their photo taken with me...
I tried to tell them I was undercover
and I didn't want to cause a scene...
but after all that pleading...
I finally gave in...
At first they asked if I was BLACK WIDOW...
I said no...
then they guessed WONDER WOMAN...
still wrong...
so I gave in and told them that I was one of many...
you know cuz you are probably one too...
the kind of person who tries to pray everyday...
tries to treat their husband like a king...
tries to think of others...
tries to take good care of the kids...
tries to be a good cook...
tries to keep up with the housework...
tries to teach their children...
you know a one and only:

SUPERMOM!!!

I HOPE TO FILL THIS POSITION BETTER EACH DAY...
THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

1 comment:

sweetpea said...

such a wonderful cause! One of my sons is at the march right now...love the impression and impact it makes on mine when they go!