Sunday, December 16, 2012

You are finally 13

 What you wish to be: Professional Soccer Player like Messi with a pope shirt on no less!
 First Communion

 Your b day party when we had the fire station show up to show the kids the firetruck!
 Great face shots


My sweet son  promised he wouldn't be an obnoxious teenager, like the big kids were, when he was 11. Well on his 12th birthday last year I looked him in the eye and said, "I just want you to know that I love you very much and I will be yelling at you for what it seems to be no apparent reason for the next year." He looked at me practically in tears and said, "Why?" I said, "Well, cuz I don't do preteens that well!"

It took days till I asked him to do a regular task that I always used to ask him and he rolled his eyes at me...I said, "You are being 12!" So, after a year of this we are both really excited about 13!

13 is exciting in our house...you get an ipod if you can afford one or if you want to ask for one from Boompa for Christmas/B day gift! You get to hang more with the big kids! You get to read Harry Potter. (Since my baby was so sick he read it in a day!) BUT-the very best thing about being 13 in our house is you can watch your baby brothers and sisters!!! Yippee!!! Oh yeah and get all the fresh babysitting jobs that get called in!

I love you sweetie and I know God has huge plans for you! Always stay close to HIM and keep the faith!

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

No comments: