Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Picky eaters?


A friend of mine ask for suggestions for a picky eater...(BTW: I don't do this for my kids...I make them eat whatever I have or they don't get food...the great thing about big families is when I serve something to one of my kids and they don't want it...I say, "that's ok I will give it to..." all of a sudden it looks more appealing!)

Take your child to the grocery store and have them pick out the fruit and veggies that they like...then put them in special zip lock bags...(they sell cool ones at the dollar store) Have them make a special box or Tupperware with their name on them...every time they need to eat they go to their box and grabs there (pre approved) snack!!!

You can do this for the pantry food too...so one in the frig and one in the pantry will hopefully work...maybe one for the car too!

Don't sweat it too much: don't worry they will be fine...no kid really eats that great and they all have food jags where they want to eat the same thing for a week!!!

THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+

No comments: