I spent hours on the computer trying to find cool, educational, fun, and lasting toys for my kids for Christmas and our 7 Winter birthdays!
From Sam's Club for about $275 it has been way worth it.
I have never been a big fan of Trampolines, but now that I have so many older teens and tweens I thought it would give them something fun to do outside.
Of course like everything around here...I have a ton of rules to follow.
1. Jobs and school must be done before going on trampoline.
2. 15 min turns (if no one is in line…keep jumping!)
3. No food or drink on the trampoline.
4. Never go under the trampoline when someone else is jumping.
5. Be careful with socks, they can be slippery.
6. No horseplay: pushing or knocking over anyone!
7. Only 2 people or 3 little guys on the tramp at a time.
8. Maintain a clear area around the trampoline at all times.
9. Watch out for double bouncing. It is especially dangerous for larger people to double bounce smaller people.
10. Never land head first on the trampoline.
11. Keep balls and other toys off the trampolines.
12. Make sure you have no objects in your pockets
13. Bounce or aim skills toward the middle
14. Avoid bouncing too high. Stay low until you can control your bounce and repeatedly land in the center of the trampoline.
15. Stop your bounce by flexing your knees as your feet come in contact with the trampoline bed.
16. Do not stand on the trampoline frame or pads while waiting for a turn to bounce. No bouncing or jumping off trampoline
17. Bounce only when the surface of the bed is dry.
18. No somersaults, back handsprings or other difficult skills
19. Keep teeth together and tongue in mouth to avoid biting injuries.
So, so far so good.
THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+