Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Diet/Food:


Well, for those who have been asking about my 17 day diet...it worked again. In 17 days I lost the baby/Thanksgiving/Christmas weight I gained. (approx 11 lbs)

My hubby sent me this link

The list is pretty sad...I have actually eaten this:

Applebee's Appetizer Sampler Platter


2,510 calories

168 g fat

6,660 mg sodium

"Even if you share this with your table, you are still doing your waistline a disservice. This appetizer is an assortment of all the worst snacks you could eat—put onto one plate."

Source: www.applebees.com

What is even worse, I had to ask for more chips and I was still hungry...I am afraid to say out loud that I might even get it again...ok, I said it. My husband said that is why I was a size 16!

I can't help it, I love food and I love to eat. That is why the 17 day diet worked for me...they didn't tell me I couldn't eat lots of food...it was just different food.

This has a nice review on it here:

Thy Will Be Done!!! +JMJ+

2 comments:

Lena said...

congrats on your success. i overhauled my family's diet late last year. i'm ready to step it up a notch. i feel better than i have in a very long time and i'm ready to focus on some weigh loss.

please keep me in your prayers.

allandfitnessallfor.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

I started the 17 Day Diet today and I hope to have the success on it that you've had. Prayers & any tips you've picked up on the way are appreciated.