It is with a heavy heart that I need to share that we found out today that the baby didn't have a heart beat.
We went to the specialist for our checkup to see how things were. I could tell by the sonographer's face that things weren't good. The doctor came to break the news and let us know that our baby went to God about 2 weeks ago. We are praying that the passing of this baby goes smoothly with the will of the Father in control.
What I am Grateful for:
1. God for entrusting another soul to our family
2. My husband for supporting me through our craziness
3. My children for being so excited about another baby and sad that it will be awhile till they meet
4. My family and friends for rejoicing and mourning with us
5. The doctors and technicians who never made me feel strange for wanting another baby, and actually being excited for us and this addition to our large family
6. So glad I got to Holy Hour this morning before my appointment...I needed the strength that only God could give me
7.The miracle of faith and friendship happening on my facebook page...it is the most pro life activity I have experienced in a long time~your words have brought me to smiles and tears!
THY WILL BE DONE!!! +JMJ+